DatasetsPublished data from various current and past projects
The mHealth group is committed to releasing datasets as often as possible. In fact, some of our current work is explicitly devoted to creating useful datasets of wearable and home sensing so researchers interested in sensor-based systems are not constantly reinventing the wheel.
For older datasets, the support we can provide may be quite limited.
As more datasets become available we will list them here.
- BoxLab datasets
- PlaceLab datasets
- Accelerometer datasets from Bao & Intille paper
- Home datasets from Munguia-Tapia home studies
- Tracking materials from Beaudin et al. health tracking paper
- Smoking code and dataset from Tang et al. smoking detection paper (zip download of data)
- Autism dataset from Goodwin et al. Ubicomp 2014 paper
- Dataset from Maninni et al. 2012 MSSE paper
- Dataset from Maninni et al. 2015 PMC paper
- Dataset from Maninni et al. 2017 MSSE paper (preliminary)